JOIN OUR TEAM
Thanks for your interest in joining our team! We currently have 1 open position for a TATTOO ARTIST.
TATTOO ARTISTS: If you’d like to express your interest in working at Ink & Dagger, please email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
Ink & Dagger Tattoo is actively seeking a Studio Associate to join our team in Roswell, Georgia. As an Ink & Dagger Tattoo support staff member, your primary responsibilities include artist support, client communication and scheduling, and daily studio administration/cleanliness.
Getting tattooed can be a difficult and potentially intimidating process. New clients may be scared to ask questions or propose ideas. Large-scale tattoo clients face a physically demanding day of tattooing. Artists hold themselves to an extremely high standard of quality and craftsmanship, making each day uniquely challenging. Your job is to provide support to everyone in the studio, from nervous first timers to seasoned tattoo vets and tattoo artists. You will interact with all levels of clientele experience daily and should be able to quickly learn tattoo general knowledge and terminology. Applicants do not need to be tattooed, however should be knowledgeable with the industry and terminology. Training will be provided if needed.
You will support artists in studio cleanliness, health department regulation compliance, and client management. You will be responsible for the overall tidiness and organization of the studio, continually assessing for anything that needs to be done. In short, the studio associate maintains the ship’s course throughout the day.
- Have worked in a fast-paced retail, salon, or hospitality environment, with management experience or managerial potential
- Are capable of balancing the needs of artists and the requests of clients
- Are a self-starter with the initiative to identify the needs of a busy studio and find opportunity for work
- Are able to maintain an awareness of tasks that need to be completed, client scheduling in progress, and artists’ projects on a daily basis, and are highly adept at assessing the overall picture and prioritizing task completion based on that sensibility
- Enjoy gathering and curating social media content, and working with a team to promote the studio and individual artists via multiple social channels
- Collaborate with other studio associates and artists to maintain appointment booking, rescheduling, and artist project proposal assessment
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, in-person, and email communication
- Accountable for accurate money handling, deposit and payment processing
- Work with studio support staff to maintain studio cleanliness, including daily deep-cleaning tasks, to ensure compliance with health department standards and further studio COVID-related precautions
- Superior client service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work a flexible full-time schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Starting at $13/hour during training
- $15/hour after successful completion of training
- Paid time off
- Employer contribution to medical insurance premiums
- Creative work environment
- Discounts on tattoos
About Ink & Dagger Tattoo
The artists of Ink & Dagger are a tight-knit group of dedicated tattoo craftsmen. We are the kind of people who love what we do and our passion for tattooing shows in every detail of the work that we create for our dedicated patrons. Our support team works collaboratively to consistently maintain a relaxed, inviting, professional atmosphere and support the artists in providing world-class tattoos.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Studio Associate position, please fill out the application at: https://forms.gle/5FrupF8rHSEkVD2B6
The application consists of a cover letter, resume, and a short, self-recorded introductory video. All applications will be reviewed by a human. If you are a good fit, we will email you to schedule an interview. We look forward to learning more about you!
**Do not call the studio. Do not visit the studio. Walk-in applications will not be accepted. Only customers with appointments are allowed in the studio. If you have questions about this job, feel free to email [email protected] **
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.